** In STOCK **
Cummins RS13A, 13kW, NG/LP, UL/EPA Emissions Certified - The Cummins RS13A Standard Edition is designed to operate down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit out of the box. The generator meets NFPA 37, allowing it to be installed as close to 24 inches from the structure. This unit can provide whole house coverage for many homes, including lights, receptacles, and appliances. Powerful motor starting – starts and runs a 3-ton air conditioner.
The Cummins RS13A can be fueled by natural gas (NG) or LP.
Features of the Cummins RS13A:
- Very quiet operation – 65dB(A) at 23-FT at normal load
- Aluminum enclosure with galvanized steel interior
- Remote monitoring built into unit
- Automatic load management – Intelligent generator control automatically manages up to two (4) non-essential loads (such as a second air conditioner)
- Self-diagnostic capability
- Display mounted on generator set for service technicians use. Optional additional display available.
- UL 2200 Listed
- 5-year or 2000-hour (whichever occurs first) limited warranty
- Flexible Exercise Scheduling